It’s only taken a week, but I’ve finally finished the outer wing…

You can see the trials and tribulations I’ve had in the previous post, but I’m happy to say the black coat went on nicely and it’s polished up really well.

In the video below you see the black paint go on in multiple coats, the wing is flatted with 400 grit sandpaper, then cut and polished using a dual action polisher. The compounds are from the 3M range.

This is the same process I used for doing the bumper plinth.

Here is a roundup of the whole process.

 

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here