A slow week again as work gets in the way of any decent progress. I have finally finished up the inner part of the wing though, and I’m happy with the result.

You can see some pictures in the last post of most of the body work I carried out. I was apprehensive that the ‘flap’ that runs along the inside of the panel, where it joins to the outer section, was very rusted. I ended up cutting it all out, and welding a new piece of metal in.

I drilled some holes into the metal and I will need to fix some speed-clips (tool-clips/fasteners) back over them before refitting.

You can see the process from start to finish in this video;

In the next post you can see the wing on the car. Unfortunately, it doesn’t go completely to plan…

 

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here